Titanate coupling agent TCA-L44 is a methane, oxygen alkanolamine
titanate, its function is same to Ken-React® LICA 44 from Kenrich
Compared to its monoalkoxy titanate counterpart, TCA-K44, as a
neoalkoxy titanate TCA-L44 has a better effect of catalyst,
coupling and dispersion.
Neopentyl (diallyl)oxy tri(N-ethylenediamino)ethyl titanate
Titanium IV 2, 2(bis 2-propenolatomethyl)butanolato,
CAS Registry Number
Ken-React®LICA 44from Kenrich Petrochemicals, Inc
Applications and Performance
1. This product is a kind of alkanol amine titanate. It is the
necessary hardener in the water dispersible polyester enameled wire
2. TCA-L44 is the room temperature water-soluble amine resin
catalyst, instead of the previous metal soap catalyst,
significantly improved the film's mechanical properties, weather
resistance, salt spray and anti yellowing.
3. It is an effective UV absorber that can also be used to
formulate skin care cream.
4. TCA-L44 is used in water-based coating system, with good
dispersion and effect of anti-Shen. For water-based coatings of
interior walls which have precipitation, after adding 1% of the
product and mixing can be recovered. In 2-3 months, no longer
produce hard precipitation.
5. After surface treatment with the product to the steel, coating’s
adhesion and durability can be improved significantly.
6. For epoxy resin, TCA-L44 is very useful for filler, pigment
dispersion and to improve the mechanical strength and chemical
resistance of the final product. For example it can improve the
strength of Kevlar reinforced epoxy composites.