TiLinkTMtitanateTCA-AA105is a titanium chelate with acetylacetone as chelating agent with
CAS No. 445398-76-5. It is the equivalent product to Tyzor AA-105
Name: Bis(acetylactonate) ethoxide isopropoxide titanium
Synonyms: Bis(acetylactonate) ethoxide isopropoxide titanium
Ethoxide isopropoxide titanium bis (2,4-pentanedionate)
Ethoxide isopropoxide titanium acetylacetonate
Molecular Formula: C15H26O8Ti
CAS Registry Number: 445398-76-5
Appearance: Yellow to wine red liquid
Titanium content, %: 13.8
Specific Gravity (ρ25), g/cm3: 1.12
Viscosity (25℃), mPa.s: 90
Flash point, ℃: 54
Pour Point, ℃: -25
Solubility: Miscible with most organic solvents, aqueous acetone
and dilute acids.
1. CatalystAs catalyst TCA-AA105 are used in an amount of ca 0.01-1 %.
TCA-AA105 is often added as the last ingredient of the reaction
components to prevent undesired pre-reactions. Transesterifications
run at low temperatures < 100 °C. Esterifications (e.g.
polyester preparation) need temperatures of > 180 °C.
2. CrosslinkingFor cross-linking reactions TCA-AA105 are added to the polymer /
binder in concentrations of ca. 0.5 - 5 %.
3. CoatingTitanium dioxide layers can be prepared by using thermal or
hydrolytic processes. Thermal decomposition occurs at > 350 -
600 °C. By spraying, dipping or brushing of the substrate from
solutions and subsequent hydrolysis by moisture also TiO2 layers
4. PrimerAs primer TCA-AA105 are applied normally in very low concentrations
of ca. 0.1-5 % in an organic solvent such as isopropanol. Heating
after application to 80-100 °C for a short time might be of
5. Sol-GelTotal or partial hydrolysis of TCA-AA105 possibly in combination
with other metal alkoxides affords metal oxides for use as binder
This product is available in 25kg plastic pail, 200L steel or
plastic drums and 1000L immediate bulk container